I really wanted an extra star to click when rating the Shore... 6* all the way!
Really the most wonderful hotel and simply perfect for a Honeymoon... My husband and I spent 10 nights here 20 Nov - 1 Dec and we couldnt have booked a more perfect place to start married life. The attention to detail at the hotel really made it very special. We stayed in a 1 bed Sea View Villa - 8892 Turtle Alley and it was more than I could have imagined. The little wooden turtles that you put out for dnd or come in and clean, the best mosquito spray i have ever used left in little bottles in the bathroom (always replenished and better than any jungle formula), the poems left out with roses or chocolates at night and the rooms being decorated every few days with flowers and petals.... The breakfast laid out on your terrace every morning and the sheer quantity of food they would bring, the HUGE beds and soft sheets, the extensive and up to date CD library for those rainy days/nights, the jasmine bracelets on arrival, the rooms being sprayed every few days to get rid of bugs and mosquitos (I was not bitten once all trip in the hotel - a first for me in 20 years), comfortable sun beds poolside, big rattan sofas at the bar for evening cocktails, and excellent food from both the bar and room service.... I really couldnt find a single fault with the Shore, its perfect in paradise...
Each one of the staff were genuinely there to help and always with a smile - Mimi and Jai the porters would take us to our room in the golf carts when ever we needed to as we were right at the top of the hill and its quite a walk in the heat!! (And after one too many very well made cocktails in the Harbour Bar!). The staff at reception were amazing too - Noah and Austin were very sweet guys and helped us late one night with an unwelcome spider (well, you are in Thailand!!)
If you have booked it - well done you wont regret it and if you are pondering it, just book it!!
We loved the Shore and hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach