“The best steak I've ever eaten”

Horn Grill Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 149 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“The best steak I've ever eaten”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Omg, where do I start!!! Went here a couple of times as a change from Thai food, had the scallops to start, absolutely fantastic, followed bt fillet steak, my mouth was in heaven!! Make sure you get seated out the back of resturant as its so lovely on a evening, piano playing and a lovely outside eating area, service was out standing, wine was very good to!!! We celebrated my birthday there and they came out with chocolate brownie with happy birthday wrote in coco powder!! It's a must for anyone.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ambieoo7

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Santa Barbara, California
“Hopefully the steak is better”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was looking for a couple of pizzas for Lunch take away and I saw that this restaurant was highly regarded on Trip Advisor. I ordered a couple of pizza's and while I was waiting the manager very kindly brought me a glass of ice water given it was such a hot day - such a nice gesture so I really hoping the food would be good. Unfortunately the pizza tasted terrible, the crust was aweful, and it didn't tast like real cheese. I hope the other food is better but I was not open to trying with such other great places as the Thai Season & The Kitchen.

Argyll
“Best Surf and Turf restaurant in Phuket”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Having read trip advisor today, 11th July, on the best places to eat in Phuket we chose the Horn Grill from its reviews and believe me we were not disappointed !! We can see how it's voted top restaurant in Phuket .

Not only was the food good but the service was second to none and the staff were so attentive ,mannerly and polite . I can highly recommend the surf and turf , it was amazing and my steak was cooked to perfection , med rare , and the lobster was tender and moist . My daughter had the Angus filet mignon and it was delivered exactly how she wanted it , rare , and cut like butter . The menu had so many delightful choices on it it was hard to choose what to eat so we have decided to return again tomorrow night and taste the fish on menu . Prices are expensive for Thailand but compared to the UK it's cheap for that kind of meal so if your want a top class meal with great service , ambience , music and tranquility then go to the Horn Grill as you won't be disappointed .

Montgomery, Alabama
“Super good.”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped in on a quite night expecting a nice meal. Instead, we had live music, terrific drinks, a cheese plate, fresh swordfish, and an excellent chicken dish. This is the best restaurant in Kata. You'll spend a little more than you might expect for Thailand, but you will get far more for your money than you would anywhere in the West.

• Visited June 2013
Shanghai, China
“Best steaks in Phuket!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Amazing steak house with live jazz which compliments the atmosphere beautifully. Everyone ordered some type of steak and all were cooked to each ones satisfaction. The house wines were delicious and the desserts just fantastic. We tried about three including the brownie, apple pie and lava cake. Definitely a redo!