Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi
Metadee Resort and Villas(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$222
Mom Tri's Villa Royale(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$162
Agoda.com
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$108
$94
  • Breakfast included
Beyond Resort Kata(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$76
$73
  • Breakfast included
The Boathouse Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$133
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$39
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$33
$75
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
$255
$109
Kata Rocks(Kata Beach)
$819
$631
Trip.com
All reviewsgarden villahoneymoon suiteprivate poolprivate butlergiant bathroomkata noiunforgettable honeymoonthousand timesliving roomamazing bathroomdouble sinksamazing locationandaman seasea viewromantic hotelvilla managerupon check
Reviewed March 8, 2011

We were fortunate enough to stay with the Impiana on the final leg of our Wedding/Honeymoon trip . Just weeks before my wife and I married at the Impiana Resort & Spa in Samui. (will get to writing the review soon Diah & Judie)

After leaving the Samui resort we traveled throughout Vietnam and wanted a luxury stop in Phuket en route back home to Australia. In consultation with the Impiana Group we were only to happy when we found out that they had just opened new Villas in Phuket (Kata Noi) we did not hesitate in booking after the staff were so helpful in arranging the wedding and many additional treats for us.

We picked up from our accommodation in an air conditioned luxurious Van. The locals at our pick up address were all taking pictures etc. Inside vehicle we were provided with refreshing cold towels and water.

Upon our arrival at the villas we were left speechless not only by the view of the perfectly placed villas on the cliff front, the helpful and friendly staff but also to find out that after hearing of our wedding in Samui they upgraded us from a Deluxe Villa to the Garden Villa which was the size of my house at home. (Thanks to Pinyoo)

The Villa itself was a sight you have to see for yourself. Massive open plan living with direct access to your own infinity pool overlooking the cliffs down onto kata Noi beach.
As if the views, the perfectly spoken English staff wasn't enough. Janelle (Manager) had organised a complimentary 3 Course meal served in our Villa for us plus a choice of custom made breakfast everyday served by our Butler.

Finally one last thing I forgot on arrival into Villa we found additional wedding gifts and photos from the staff in Samui. This just topped off and absolutely mind blowing adventure across asia, climaxing in a place I can only call heaven.

Many thanks to the staff of Impiana and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shmouser
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I have stayed in impiana private villa deluxe suites at the end of Jan 11. The suite is huge with own private pool. Service is excellent and attention to detail. The view is from our suite is one of the best in Phuket. Free airport transfer to and from hotel using hotel luxury vehicle. They even provide a bottle of water and towel in the car for your comfort. Excellent.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Just stayed at the Impiana with partner and so for a couple of days r&r. This place with its superb luxury and privat infinity pool for every room is just heavenly.

As would be expected the drinks and restaurent are more expensive than outside but the attention to detail and the helpfulness of all the staff make it a perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2011

We had a Deluxe Pool Villa and the view is fantastic. Breakfast was prepared specially for you upon ordering which means that you will not have any cold food served. I would like to compliment our butler, Kai, for being so attentive to details and taken the initiative to do things without our instructions. Pom and the other stuff also done a lot to keep us comfortable during our stay. The bathroom, bathtub and vanity area were all well thought out and are huge. We checked out really early at 6.30am and wasn't expecting breakfast but Pom insisted that we grab a bite before our flight, so sweet. But sadly, I didn't get to sleep well during the stay as I am used to having pillow with support but the pillows which they have is really really soft. The comforter retains heat really well and I had to get up in the middle of the night covered in sweat even when my AC is already on at 21 degrees. Other than the small glitch, both me and my hubby really enjoyed our stay at Impiana and we are looking forward to go back again real soon.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2010

This is going to sound like a paid advert.... Anyway - Impiana Private Villas at Kata Noi are amazing!!! We stayed in the Garden Villa (my partner, I and our five month old baby). The villa was fantastic. No problems at all! It had everything that we needed. Huge bathroom - massive bath, rainfall shower, great walk in dressing room with double sinks. Everything is provided for you. Piped music throughout the villa, inside and out (great for sending the baby to sleep), two large televisions and a home theatre system. The location is fantastic. It is very private and away from the road noise. On one side is Mom Tri's Villa Royale and the other side some amazing (expensive) private properties. Our Garden Villa had a massive infinity pool accessible straight from the lounge room (or from the bedroom via the deck). Sitting in the pool and watching the sunset every night was magic.

The villas' bed is huge and as comfortable as anything I have ever slept in before - some of the best sleeps I have had in months!

We have both travelled the World extensively and can honestly say that the service that we recieved from the management and the staff has been second to none that I have come across before. The butlers are there whenever you need them, whatever time and whatever the problem. All the staff were fantastic with our baby, always stopping to chat with him and have a little play. We used the baby sitting service on several occasions and although a little hesitant at first in leaving our baby for the first time we did feel very reassured. We came home one night to find the baby sitter sitting on the floor beside baby's cot fanning him with a towel (air-conditioning was working fine but I think she was liking doing it!!).

Every morning we had our breakfast served in our villa. A really great treat and made life so much easier while travelling with baby. The food was of a really high quality and there was always more served than was possible to eat. No need to go out if you don't want to leave your room (why would you I don't no?). Anyway, the Thai food and the western food was creative and great value for money.

We were initially booked to stay at Impiana for five nights. After the first two we extended for two weeks. Last time we stayed at Kata Noi we stayed at Mom Tri's Villa Royale. We had a few friends staying there on this occasion so visited a number of the rooms including suites with pools. Compared to Mom Tri's (which I rated last time for value and service) then Impiana is hands down the better of the two. The friends who were staying in the pool villa at Mom Tri's who came to visit us were a little taken back by the comparison between the two - pretty sure that they have now been converted! To wrap up, this is my first posting on trip advisor. Had to log on just to comment on this place - I would happily extend my stay here for years!

Thanks to all the staff and Jeanette for making our stay so pleasant and peaceful!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family