We spent a week here in December. Chose it basically on the strenth of the reviews and were not dissapointed.
Great welcoming staff, lovely big room and reasonably priced.
Would suggest you book direct for best prices.
Transport from airport was arranged for 750 baht - its about 45 minutes so good value.
Phil, the owner took us on a drive round to show us where to get to beach, best restaurants etc and bought us a cold beer even - dont get that at the Hilton!
Breakfast, although not their fault, was on occasions a joke. Taken over the road by the pool of another building, could be too busy for the staff - one speed...very slow. Ate on the sunbeds on more than one occasion!
I think Phil has stopped using them and offers coffee and cake in their reception foyer area now..much better.
Do not miss Kwongs Soup Shop on the road to Kata beach, sure he will show you where, fantastic little place, very cheap and food glorious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach