We have very mixed feelings about our stay at Villareal Heights. Jo and Philip were extremely helpful and friendly however we found the standard of our "deluxe" room very basic. When we finally checked into our room (after a power outage that lasted the whole afternoon) we were quite dismayed to find how small or room was. When we drew back the curtains all we could see was a grey concrete wall of the building next door. The tap was vey loose in the bathroom and there was no exhaust fan or window for ventilation. On showering the smell which came up from the drain was simply nauseating and the floor tiles in the shower/bathroom were extremely slippery. Philip mentioned in passing that we could possibly move to a room with a "view" but this offer was never followed up. Every time we turned in the bed it squeaked terribly. To Philip's credit he fixed the loose tap and changed our light globe upon our request and we could not fault their friendliness as hosts. Unfortunately we were were not informed about access to the pool, if one existed and we found the beach too far away and crowded to attempt a swim. We experienced a far superior standard of accommodation (and free breakfast ) in both Vientiane and Bangkok for less than what we paid here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach