We stayed for two nights in Feb. 2013. Phil and Jo were awesome! When we first arrived, Jo offered to drive my wife and I around for a few minutes to show us the area and recommend restaurants, etc.
The room itself was very up-to-date - everything was clean, new, and nice.
I'm not much of a review writer. Although other places we stayed at on our trip were very nice, this is the only review I'll be leaving, and this is why: Upon leaving Phuket we went to Phi Phi for a couple of nights. Upon arrival, I realized I had left my passport in the safe in the room in Phuket. I emailed Phil and he replied right away. He even found the number for the hotel I was staying at on his own and called the front desk to speak to me. We arranged a way for me to get my passport the next day without me having to go back to Phuket. He was very diligent in making sure I got it and confirmed with me the next day that everything had gone smoothly. This is going above and beyond to me. They will do everything they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach