We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Avista and would definitely stay again. We had a room on the top floor so had wonderful views over the ocean. Breakfast was substantial and the swim up Bar was definitely a high light. The Resort is on the top of the hill ( which is why there is the great views) so it is a hike up the resort to get home. However the Resort does offer a shuttle to Kata, Karon & Patong, so there is no need to walk if you don 't want to. Staff were very accommodating and always enquired how your day was as you walked through the Reception on the way back to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach