Right from check in, the service is amazing. The rooms were quite nice, and they also had nice facilities. The hotel is quite nice, but to have a view you either need a room higher up, or the most expensive one
Only thing that bothered me a bit. The hotel is on a hill and if you are willing to climb it everyday, the hotel is great. Nearby the hotel, Kata beach is not far, and there are a few stores and restaurants to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach