Stayed for 4 nights at the Avista early July 13 - what a result.
This hotel for me has the the key ingredients of location, great staff, great food and good facilities.
The hotel is in a great position for a walk to Kata beach and Kata town and about 50 minutes from the airport
From the minute we landed until we left the staff across the hotel functions were all extremely professional, helpful and friendly - a real asset to the hotel!
For some reason the hotel restaurant was often quiet when we eat? Don't understand why because the food and service was fantastic. The menu is varied providing suitable options for both lunch and dinner. Having tasted a lunch and dinner we ate mostly in the hotel. Boring maybe, but the food and price is excellent, coupled with the star service the restaurant staff provided it was a no brainer!
We stayed in a club room which was large and had a brilliant sea view from the veranda. The bed was large and comfortable and the bathroom is also large well appointed with a stand alone shower. The facilities such as wifi and tv always worked perfectly.
It has a pool split on two levels. The lower level is adjacent to the restaurant and bar which is tucked away. This area was mainly used by the adults with no small people! Always lounges when we visited the pool which are of good quality. The upper pool is larger and also had a pool side bar. When sat by the lower pool you can't see the upper pool and is well thought out.
This is not a 5 star hotel nor does it pretend or try to be. It's a very chilled out hotel, providing excellent service in a very relaxing environment - we were looking for a relaxing 4 days within a busy holiday itinerary and we got it! If that's what you're after I would recommend this hotel hands down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Luxurious Accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach