Stayed at Avista with my wife and 2 other couples. Really enjoyed the hotel and staff were very helpfull. The hill is steep but not to bad to work of the food and drink for moderately fit people.We did not have any trouble withthe so called Tuk Tuk mafia outside.There can be problems with people trying to save siun lounges around the pool there are signs saying not to do it but this is seldomly policed.We would recomend this hotel as it is certainly above average the rooms are quite large and are very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Luxurious Accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach