We stayed here for four nights, and we enjoyed it very much. The first thing made an impression was the friendly staff. We managed to get on the shuttle bus to Patong Beach within 15 minutes. The shuttle bus was very punctual, both from the hotel and to the hotel. After using the shuttle bus twice to Paton, we found the decision of staying in Kata Beach was very wise: Patong was too loud and too crowded though the shopping mall and the restaurants were fairly good. Our room was great, right above the swimming pool, facing the west. We had a good time watching the sunset on our balcony. The swimming pool was lovely and never too much people there. The breakfast was well set for a four-star hotel though the service guy on our last day was intentionlly ignoring us while paying overt attention to the next table. The location was good: 7 minutes walking to the beach, and about 10 minutes walking to the food street. The steep hill was a challange to many and, to be honest, it was beyond my expectation, too. But it was still bearable, especailly when we could watch a cat, or a small frog, on our way back to hotel. Anyway, I would stay here again next time I stay in Kata.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach