Stayed 5 nights here in mid-December, the hotel is located on a hill and 5-min walk to Kata beach. There is about 50m steep upward road from the main road to the hotel, elderly and kids may have trouble to climb. The hotel has two 1.5m deep pools and a huge complex building. The room is huge with nice touch of comfort. However we were not able to find a chair to seat besides the table. The water temperature of the shower was so sensitive and unstable, need to constantly adjust the handle to keep the water warm/cold. The room was not very well sound proofed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach