Tripadvisor
Kata Beach
All reviews quiet street per night hotel offers shower head night market short walk to the beach location is great baht kata internet
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

Available for early check in, we were there around 11am, and the lady boss was so kind and let us checked in so much earlier than the time set. The room was real clean and tidy, it was spacious as well. They were being so friendly and acting fast when we have some small requests from them, such as asking for more pillows and fixing the shower head. They do provide outdoor activities and airport transfer (800B) services with reasonable price. The hotel located in one of the busiest area, but in a quiet street.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Location is great- short walk to the beach and just minutes from Kata Night Market.
The room was okay. Clean and tidy, the beds were comfortable.
The housekeeper was nice and friendly.

My only complaint is that we paid extra at the time of booking to receive daily buffet breakfast. To my surprise, the buffet doesn’t exist (menu only) and I had to pay for what I ordered (150-200 baht daily) even though I’d paid an extra 200baht per night for breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

The pool area was tiny, breakfast a were OK but quite expensive, coffee was above average, staff was very nice, in a quiet area, you could borrow a mini BBQ, internet was spotty, none at certain times, far from the beach, perhaps a 15 to 20 min walk.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We booked this as it was reasonably priced online & the pictures looked good. We arrived to not what we expected - needs majorly updating. Our room - the shower leaked, I couldn’t wash my hair as the pressure was so weak, there were ants all around the sink, the safety deposit box broke so we couldn’t use it & there were rips and marks in the furniture (which I understand as wear and tear but still), the only plus I can give this place is the air con. We had breakfast included which was ok, you get to choose 1 food and 1 drink off the menu. You are about a 15 minute walk from the beach along a main road, but only 100B per person in a taxi. I will not be returning and suggest anyone else who books this to thoroughly look around!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was clean, and the air con was marvellous, however all in all a bit of an oddity. If anyone has seen the film No Vacancy, the reception was identical and the staff find it difficult to communicate. Location is quite a jaunt away from the beach although near the bars and restaurants. Coming back to the hotel is dark and a little scary as it's in a quiet part of town.

Date of stay: September 2017