My wife and I stayed in Ibis Katta for 1 week in September, unfortunately the weather was not great however the staff we very helpful in suggesting ideas for day trips and things to do. On several occasions we went to the beach and the rain started to come down heavily and even though there were no other guests at the beach and it was not the scheduled time the bus driver was waiting to take us back to the hotel. The hotel was spotless and a pleasure to spend time in, it had a great pool and the food was very good. There was one staff member that stood out from the rest and really went out of his way to make our holiday a good one, I think his name was Sommai he was often found around the entrance and could not have been more friendly or helpful.
One slight drawback although it was not a big issue was a small ant infestation in the room, we mentioned it to staff and were moved immediately.
The hotel is cheap and spotless!! Well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach