I stayed in IBIS phuket from 17th to 19th July 2013. Its very near Kata beach. Swimming pool is there. Good and hygienic rooms. But the IBIS group of hotels is for people who are looking for affordable rooms and not for luxury. I would recommend IBIS to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach