Normal hotel with a lot of russian guests. Pool is small by nice. Between the beach and the Ibis lies the Club Med area so you have to walk around the club to get to the beach. If you like to stay in a standardized hotel without any extra charme or atmosphere the Ibis offers you clean and comfy rooms for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach