Spent most of the holiday on the beach but missed quite a few good sleeps in this hotel. Walls and doors were super thin, and midnight and early morning noises came in straight thru the big gap under the door. Kindly asked the receptionists to put up a friendly sign in the corridors to remind guests to keep quiet, but the answer we got was, "Just call the security or reception if you hear more noises ..."
Bathroom towels definitely would need renewal. They're already quite worn out ...
Also beware of the ants in the rooms ...
Breakfast looked ok but quite pricey. Tried buffet dinner once and it was pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach