Only stayed for 2 nights should have been 3 and would have stayed longer but they were fully booked.
Only downside I was delayed from London, so emailed hotel direct to say I would miss the 1st night but please keep the rest of booking. Twice I sent an email direct to hotel but with no reply.
In the end I rang the hotel, but it would have so much been easier to get confirmation email back.
Couldn't fault the rooms, and bathroom both spotless and goodsize.
Excellent Air Conditioning.
No breakfast included, a shame as most accomodation nearby all include breakfast.
Excellent internet wifi, at no extra charge.
Great location, 10 min walk to Kata beach.
Bars and Restaurants just around the corner, but very quiet in the rooms.
The best beach was Kata Noi. About a 35 mins walk or if you haggle 150 bahts in tuk tuk.
I would stop here again, no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to invite you to stay with us at the newest and most stylish guesthouse in Phuket, Thailand. The 3rd Street Café is located in the Kata Night Bazaar. We are ideally located just steps away from shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment, and only 200 meters from Kata Beach and 600 meters from Karon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your 3rd street cafe & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Hotel Kata Beach
- 3rd Street Cafe And Guesthouse
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Phuket/Kata Beach