Me and my girlfriend didn't stay at the 3rd Street Cafe but a nearby Bed & Breakfast (Villareal Heights) and the owner Phil told us that this should be the best place to take a Thai Cooking Class. The cooking class was in the 3rd Street Cafe, but i can see on the homepage (www.katathaicooking.com) that Kelly (the owner) will be moving the cooking class to another location in August 2011. There where only the two of us attending the cooking class so it was very private and cozy. The market tour and instructions doing the class was very good and Kellys english is fluent! We made 4 dished and got a recipe book with us. Back home in Denmark we have successfully made these great dishes again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to invite you to stay with us at the newest and most stylish guesthouse in Phuket, Thailand. The 3rd Street Café is located in the Kata Night Bazaar. We are ideally located just steps away from shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment, and only 200 meters from Kata Beach and 600 meters from Karon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your 3rd street cafe & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3rd Street Cafe And Guesthouse
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Hotel Kata Beach
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Phuket/Kata Beach