I've stayed at Patong, Kata and Surin on previous trips, and Kata is by far my favorite! Rico's bungalow is a great place to stay!
1. the price was GREAT (800 THB per night)
2. it's in a good location (about 5 minutes stroll to the beach)
3. you can walk out easily for shops and dining
4. there's a local bus station that can take you to Phuket town for 30 THB if you're feeling adventurous. if not, there's a taxi errm, station right across the hotel.
5. it's CLEAN.
it's a pretty basic room, but if you're not looking for a villa with a private pool and personal butler, this will suit you just fine. We travelled with our 2 year old toddler who has really happy with the pool right outside the room. Save on the hotel fees and pig out on seafood in phuket! :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rico's Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rico`s Bungalows Hotel Kata Beach
- Rico's Bungalows Phuket/Kata Beach