Lowest prices for your stay
$18
Vio.com
Agoda.com
No fees just great deals
SusannaLaura
Paris, France

Good location, friendly owners - very nice stay!

Review of Casa E Mare
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 15, 2018via mobile
I stayed here for almost a week, very clean and spacious room, with a balcony (!), not far away from the beach. On the same street you can find lots of local places to eat.. the owners are very friendly and can help you with renting a bike or trips if you wish so. I very much enjoyed my stay here. Bonus - the best cappuccino in town!
Date of stay: November 2018
    $56
    $38
    $68
View more hotels in Kata Beach
All reviews very comfortable room in house restaurant beach towels balcony phuket motorbike
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

A lovely 6 days of my holiday in Phuket. This hotel is amazing if you want to relax the atmosphere and a quite place, few meters away from the beach. The rooms are comfortable and the food was great by the Italian chef. And the most important thing what makes it very special is the owner and the staff. Thank you for taking care of us.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jeffpockz
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I had stayed at Casa E Mare for 5 nights and had a wonderful & relaxing stay. The hotel owners Mike & his mom were friendly & helpful. The room they gave me was spacious, well-furnished & pleasantly decorated in a colorful way. The only thing missing in the room was an electric kettle to prepare tea/coffee along with water bottles. They have a restaurant in the ground floor which provides good breakfast options (western style). The hotel also gives bikes on rent. The one i took was well-maintained and was a smooth ride. I had read online about tourists facing issues while returning bikes to the dealers wherein the latter charges for “damages” to the bike which in majority of cases is a farce. You might get cheaper options outside for bike rentals, but i feel this will be a safer bet. Thanks a lot to all the wonderful people at Casa E Mare for providing me a memorable stay. Cheers!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

very quiet place , 500m from the beach of kata. price of the room are very cheap, good quality of bed . no noise. hotel have also a very good italian restaurant Autogrill ( breakfast, pizza, italian, thai food). enjoy your visit there. for my part now i dont want going home 555

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the casa e mare for 3 nights at the superior room. The room was very clean and very spacious with a large bed. The staff is very good and rooms are meticulously cleaned every day with fresh linen and toiletries. The beach is 500 meters from the hotel which is a 5 min walk. The hotel has a free shuttle service to go to the beach and come back. Eddy also provided us mats, towels and an umbrella for the beach. The in house Italian restaurant serves great pizzas and nice Italian dessert. Would recommend casa e mare for a no frills stay in a relatively quite neighbourhood away from the hustle and bustle of the beach yet easily accessible.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 943siddharths
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here for the past couple nights and I feel like it is a home away from home. Someone is always waiting to greet me with a smile and a friendly hello.

The rooms are cleaned in the morning almost immediately after I leave. I have walked across the street to eat breakfast and returned 30 mins later and my room looks brand new.

It is a 5 min walk from the beach but it is not bad at all.

This is a great place to stay and I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: November 2017