“Visit this great bar”

Two Chefs Kata Beach
Ranked #20 of 154 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Two Chefs Bar & Grill has been located in Kata opposite the famous Boathouse since the year of 2000. Year after year have Two Chefs delivered great quality food, amazing cocktail and served our guest among the best service in Phuket, That is not anything we´re going to stop doing so if you you want to be sure of top quality to a low cost pay us at visit next time you go to Thailand
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stopped off for a drink and stayed all night. Fantastic live music, friendly and attentive waiting staff, reasonably priced drinks and delicious cocktails.
We didn't eat as we had already had hotel meal, but looked very nice.
My wife and I spent an adorable night here which was great fun.
Well worth visiting.

Dean and Lauren

There are newer reviews for Two Chefs Kata Beach

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stuff very friendly, nice food. Recommend! We have been there twice and specially liked the musicians, who have played there in following nights. The male singer also sang "Happy Birthday to you" to our son for his birthday even without asking him. Nice surprise! :)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ate there for dinner, the place looks nice and the live music was great (my favorite part about the place).
We thought the food was expensive for what it was and my wife had the salmon and one part of it was still not cooked (almost raw). I found that for the price you are paying (in Thailand) you should expect that the salmon could be cooked properly.
I had the fish of the day (swordfish) which was quite good but once again for the price I was expecting more with the flavors.
The service was good as always in Kata.
I would recommend to visit two chefs for a drink to enjoy the excellent live music on that night and eat somewhere else in Kata.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This place is quite expensive for Thailand so we thought we would treat ourselves. We were disappointed to select three different bottles of wine and were told they didn't have any of them.
I lost confidence in the restaurant after this and decided to go for something simple and had a burger.
My wife had chicken fajitas and they had run out of guacamole.
Our food was good and we enjoyed our visit but for the price it wasn't anything special.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Had diner with a group of six adults. After two weeks in Thailand my father was wanting something different. There is a great selection of dishes. There was also live music that was really good. I would have given it five stars but the prices were a little high for the area