“Delightful!”

Two Chefs Kata Beach
Ranked #20 of 154 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Two Chefs Bar & Grill has been located in Kata opposite the famous Boathouse since the year of 2000. Year after year have Two Chefs delivered great quality food, amazing cocktail and served our guest among the best service in Phuket, That is not anything we´re going to stop doing so if you you want to be sure of top quality to a low cost pay us at visit next time you go to Thailand
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice variety of food especially if you're craving a non Thai food evening. Mojitos are a must! They had a live band "pitch control" when we visited which was a ton of fun. They took requests from the audience. Journey and Cat Stevens cover songs? Yes please!

There are newer reviews for Two Chefs Kata Beach

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I heard about this restaurant from friends so decided to try it on my last night and I was not disappointed. From the minute you arrive you are greeted and made to feel welcome. A great selection of Western, Thai and Mexican food at reasonable prices. Will definately be going back again.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The initial service was not that great, as we thought we had placed our drink order when in fact it was forgotten or the language barrier led to miscommunication. Their happy hour sangria carafe was a good value & tasty. Not a great food selection for vegans. The food was rather bland & actually we couldn't eat one side of veggies we ordered because they put butter/margarine in it. Overall, not our kind of restaurant but it was nice to have a good sangria, as it's not so easy to find throughout Southeast Asia.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great food, wonderful presentation. Great Mexican eggrolls, great salmon, fantastic bacon wrapped pork. By far the best food I had in Kata

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went to 2 chefs after reading good reviews and wanted a change from local Thai food !
There is a good choice of different cuisines to choose from and there are a number of different special offers available, at the time we went it was happy hour with a choice of different cocktails and reduced priced beer, I had a strawberry margarita which was lovely.
After we chose our food we were brought a small taster starter which was taco and salsa and was really delicious!
My husband ordered Mexican spring rolls to start, they were lovely.
For mains he ordered taco's and I had roast duck which was cooked to perfection we both really enjoyed our dishes.
My husband had the creme brûlée for desert and I had a special coffee.
The service was extremely prompt & very pleasant and again great value.