We had a short 3D2N holiday in Phuket. This is a purely relaxation holiday and therefore, we decided to invest in a good accomodation. I was choosing between Malisa Ville and Baray Villa. In the end, the latter won on price (very rarely) and newness of property. Right from the entrance of the property, the surrounding gives a jungle-like feel and has a lot of greenery. The villa has two storeys. For those who has problem using stairs, please take note. Check-in was fuss free and took place in the villa itself. Sweet lemongrass welcome drinks and cool towels were provided while we were checking in the villa. The butler, M showed us around the villa to familiarise us with the property. Please pay attention as there are many switches in the villa. Jacuzzi is big but the water was a bit too cool for liking. The water in the jacuzzi is linked to the private pool. So, don't expect warm water unless it is a very hot afternoon. Private pool is rather small. Two floats are provided but you can't maneuver at all when the two floats are in the water. Private pool is linked to the main pool outside. There is a gate that separates the private and main pool. However, don't expect complete privacy. Part of the private pool can be seen from the main pool. Sunbathing in nude is strictly prohibited. With regard to private pool, Malisa Ville wins in this respect. Main pool is quiet. There was no one at all even though seven villas were occupied at that time; so, we had the whole pool to ourself. Oasis is the name of the pool bar and prices are pretty reasonable. The beach may look near on the map; however, ClubMed blocks the way to the beach. You have to take a detour. Turn left once you reached the end of Ket Kwan and walk for another 400m. Beach was not in a great condition when we were there (3 Oct). All in all, this is an excellent accomodation at a very competitive price. It has met and exceeded expectation. Suitable for honeymooners or couples. Trivial: A different star sign is allocated for each villa. Eg, taurus, aries etc. You may want to request for a room that has your star sign.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and HRS so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach