I was a little skeptical about staying here because of the price, but I was so glad I did. It was such an experience. The villa is a HOUSE. It is HUGE and STUNNING for décor. I loved the door to the pool and the bedroom especially. The swimming pool is designed like a private river that you access directly from your villa. It is very private and very quiet, and you feel very pampered. They bring breakfast to your villa which you preorder .... what a variety! ..... and is delicious, as is the food in their restaurant. Wonderful service as well. The only thing was that I didn't have hot water at night, but after I called, they fixed it right away. There is free internet, free transportation to the beach, and a free transfer option. This is better than the popular beaches in Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach