stayed here for 2 nights . This villa has morrocan/thai style interior and it's huge !
What i love about this villa the most is their jacuzzi that connect to your own pool follow by a small door gate to the main pool .We spend most of our time inside the villa , it's a really relaxing villa and did i mention they provide your own floats too ? it's fun to play around the main pool as it's almost private in the afternoon because only villa's guest can access that pool . The swim up bar is awesome too . Another thing i love is their breakfast , it has wide selection of food to choose i would definitely take up their cooking class if i spend more time here . Definitely will come back next year !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach