The entry to the resort overall is a bit understated but the entry to the Baray Villa section is very dramatic and very Asian. You really feel like being in Asia with the decor of the villas. The villas are huge and have their own pool, from which you can swim out, through your own gate, into the huge main pool. A private spa pool is linked to your own villa pool. The villas are very spacious and on two levels. The breakfast area is very cosy and has Asian decor as well. Food is healthy and delicious. The gardens are lush and tropical and help make this a great resort. Staff are very friendly. The massages are brilliant and the ambiance of the spa area is sensational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach