We stayed in one of the villas for 5 nights. The decor of the entire resort is really beautiful - there is a lot of water, a lot of statuary, a lot of beautiful things to look at. The staff took very good care of us. The food was good in the restaurant and the spa was quite good too. A couple drawbacks: the in-room whirlpools aren't heated - I can see why because they connect to a bigger swimming pool, but still it would have been nice if it had been heated, and the hair products are not very good - I don't know if it was the product or the water pressure but I never felt like I got a decent shampoo going the whole time we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach