Wow! This hotel was amazing!
It is located close enough to the beach (5 min walk) and attractions of Kata which has a much more laid back feel than Patong - just what we needed after flying in from Kuta, Bali!
The room was huge and beautifully designed with nice artwork and even a model ship. We had a spa bath on the balcony which was great to lie in and look at the mountains and ocean, we were near the top floor so didn't have any issue with privacy. The room was cleaned everyday and the standard of cleanliness was brilliant, the minibar was also restocked every day and its contents were free. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the welcome drink punch was so nice, my boyfriend kept asking for a refill! Some of the rooms have pool access which looked like it would have been good, although the main swimming pool was large and the dark tiling made it look very luxuriant.
We were meant to stay for a night but ended up extending as we enjoyed the experience so much. I would highly recommend this hotel and the value for money was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach