It's worth staying. I don't mind walking up the hill especially if you stay in a pool access room, you can easily dip-in the moment you enter your room & a nice mountain view. Beach is just about 10 minutes walk. Convenience stores, restaurants are just few minutes away. Reception/Front desk were helpful. The downside was their buffet breakfast. It was only limited and the lady in-front (entrance) was not friendly nor courteous at all. But in general, our stay is OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach