We stayed here last year with our 2 young kids, we had a great time, couldnt really complain as we paid about $60 a night for a pool access room (pretty much our own pool) as nobody else was in the other 2 rooms sharing our pool.
Staff had bad english, were not helpful and breakfast wasn't anything special- but as I said you do get what you pay for a lot of the time, and in this case the hotel buildings etc were value for money in my opinion. I probably wouldnt stay here again as it was poorly managed. We stayed at Avista the year before and absolutely loved it, as the staff were great and it had a nicer interior. Overall we didnt spend a lot of time in the hotel so didnt affect our stay much anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach