“Great views, excellent food and wine menu”

Mom Tri's Kitchen at Villa Royale
Ranked #12 of 149 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Thai, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fine dining in an award-winning restaurant set just above the rocks overlooking Kata Noi Beach. Panoramic sea views and the sound of the waves below create a peaceful, sensually indulgent and romantic setting. European favorites and Thai dishes are served either on the open-air terrace or Thai sala. Mom Tri’s Kitchen has won the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 7 years in a row and offers over 750 labels.
“Great views, excellent food and wine menu”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Surprised to find this fine dining gem at Kata Beach in Phuket. Service was top notch, wine was reasonably priced (for Thailand). Food menu was extensive and the wine list was quite good. The tables overlook the sea waves breaking over a rocky shore. Made for a beautiful view while dining. Atmosphere was very nice and food tasted great. No complaints here.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
“Felt like royalty”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Wow!!!

All day my mum and I tried to figure out a place to go for her birthday and we are so glad we went here.

At first I booked a table for 5.30 so when we got seated in the bar area I was confused, but a little plate of dip and veggies arrived along with our drinks and once finished we got taken to our table.

The view is amazing - although you don't see the sunset straight on. The fans above kept us cool too.

We decided to spoil ourselves and got a entree, main and dessert each but I wish I only got the entree and dessert as it was filling enough. All meals arrived in a good time frame and there was little to no wait time.

During main and while waiting for the bill we got given cold towels to wipe our faces/hands on to keep cool which was a nice touch, the water was kept topped up always.

The meal although expensive for Thailand was incredible and I find it hard to believe anyone would be disappointed.

Gold Coast, Australia
“Fabulous is an understatement!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The perfect restaurant for a birthday celebration. We had dinner for my birthday in August as I had read about Mom Tri's and really wanted to try it. Not disappointed at all. The location is nothing short of spectacular. The waves crash over the rocks as you dine by candlelight on the breezy verandah. Simply stunning. We ordered the seafood platter and it was massive and delicious. The prices are reasonable for a 5 star restaurant, in fact, in Australia we would have paid twice the price for seafood of this quality. Their chocolate birthday cake was divine and accompanied by an accordion player and wait staff singing happy birthday! It was a truly beautiful night and will never be forgotten. We hope to dine again next year on our trip.

“Location, Location, Location.”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Spectacular atmosphere and cliff top ocean views.
Food was of great quality, but it's the location that gets you!
I would be happy to eat McDonalds here with this view!
Up their with the best in Phuket! Recommended, if you can afford it. Must make a booking prior or they WILL turn you away.

1 Thank rdt1970
Brisbane, Australia
“Everything we Expected & More”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant for lunch with four of our friends and we all enjoyed our experience immensely. Half of us had an entree that was absolutely outstanding and we all enjoyed our main courses as well. My husband and I shared a bottle of the Mud House Pinot Noir which was most enjoyable. These people obviously know how to treat their wine when they purchase it. This was our 4th visit to Phuket but only our 1st to Mom Tri's, however we will be visiting there agian on our future visits and for lunch and dinner! What a wonderful dining experience in such a majestic location.

2 Thank Bonnie U