Spent a week here in July. The sea was too rough and we avoided the beach but we made full use of the pool in front of our pool access room with our daughters in the adjoining room.The rooms were comfortable but would be improved with insect screen doors as we were either indoors with air-conditioning and cold or outdoors on the pool deck and too hot, a natural breeze through would have been good but our daughters complained of mosquitoes if the doors were open. It was great location with a wide range of shops and restaurants just outside the front gate,after all why travel all that way to spend all your time in a westernized resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front resort with complete facilities and amenities for a 4 star resort. All rooms and food & beverage facilities cater to all types of guests whether honeymooners, families, business executives or conference delegates. Ideally located in arguably the best beach of Phuket, Kata. Behind the resort, an array of shops and convenience stores can be easily accessed. Staff Service is to provide all guests the best of Thai hospitality with a dash of genuine care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Kata Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort And Spa Phuket