Kata beach resort and spa was without a doubt the best hotel we could find from Kata throught Karon to Patong.
The staff was friendly and just a "PLEASE" away from helping you with whatever your needs are. The rooms are clean aircon works fine breakfast was well prepared the view was awesome and the drinks cold. Passing the pool you were on the beach. Best place if you have kids who like the beach but are not allowed to cross busy roads. All the other hotels have a very busy road between the hotel and beach.
We had restaurants all around us with an excellent massage parlour across the road from the entrance to the hotel, no ladies this is not for happy endings! This is a genuine massage parlour with a 2 hour session for only 1400 Baht. We could hire scooters by walking out the gate and enter the closes ed shop.
We are already planning our next trip and it would most definitely be at The Kata beach resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front resort with complete facilities and amenities for a 4 star resort. All rooms and food & beverage facilities cater to all types of guests whether honeymooners, families, business executives or conference delegates. Ideally located in arguably the best beach of Phuket, Kata. Behind the resort, an array of shops and convenience stores can be easily accessed. Staff Service is to provide all guests the best of Thai hospitality with a dash of genuine care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kata Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort And Spa Phuket