Have just spent 8 days at Kata Beach Resort and Spa and was very happy. Had a deluxe sea view room and it was worth the extra. Pools were wonderful and so were the staff. Hotel cars were not much more and sometimes exactly the same as outside taxis. Buffet breakfast was good. Only complaint, hotel wifi was expensive but lots of cafes and restaurants surrounding the hotel had free wifi. Would recommend to others
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front resort with complete facilities and amenities for a 4 star resort. All rooms and food & beverage facilities cater to all types of guests whether honeymooners, families, business executives or conference delegates. Ideally located in arguably the best beach of Phuket, Kata. Behind the resort, an array of shops and convenience stores can be easily accessed. Staff Service is to provide all guests the best of Thai hospitality with a dash of genuine care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Kata Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort And Spa Phuket