This was our second trip to Kata beach resort. We loved the first time some much we went back again.
On arriving at the hotel we were greated by the 'head' front desk lady with drinks and our names were added to the VIP customers as it was our second stay. We were travelling with friends and it was only there first time there so they werent treated as VIP which was a bit annoying for them. The only difference was we got water added to our fridge twice a day and also a fruit platter and wine in our room on arrival.
The staff here are always friendly and the place is just so relxed and beautiful. THere are many great resturants near by and its just a short tuk tuk ride into Patong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front resort with complete facilities and amenities for a 4 star resort. All rooms and food & beverage facilities cater to all types of guests whether honeymooners, families, business executives or conference delegates. Ideally located in arguably the best beach of Phuket, Kata. Behind the resort, an array of shops and convenience stores can be easily accessed. Staff Service is to provide all guests the best of Thai hospitality with a dash of genuine care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kata Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort And Spa Phuket