Hotel Rajpur Heights
EllBee Ganga View(Rishikesh)
$89
$86
Hotel Vishnu Palace(Mussoorie)(Great Value!)
$60
$127
$106
$59
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdelicious foodmixed vegsweet lime sodasscenic locationpaneerfree wificooperative staffhotel managementlast monthexcellent locationhotel is locatedexcellent hospitalityhome away from homeplace to staynice experienceclean roomsrodeo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We are on the way for our conference at mussorie, so we decided to have lunch at hotel rajpur heights which is on the way to mussorie. The hotel have a beautiful terrace restaurent with the best view i have ever seen. The food quality was super and we can pay any amount for that delicious food specially for peanut chat & chicken korma. After having our lunch we decided to stay in the same hotel and we take rooms which was very good in size and with all facilities available in rooms at a very good price. Even at the time of light cut off we are able to use a.c. on generator which most of the hotels does not provide. Room service is round the clock and front desk staff was very good, they have make all arrangements of air tickets & cab for us. The hotel also provide us discount coupons of stanmax worth Rs. 1000. Our all staff love to enjoy our stay at hotel and we recommend this hotel to all those persons who are looking for luxurious stay at an affordable cost.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank soniya125
HRH15, Manager at Hotel Rajpur Heights, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear sir, Thanks for your valuable feedback, looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My first visit to north india has been very pleasant. I visited dehradun to take a trip to mussorie as I had heard so much from my colleagues. I put up in hotel rajpur heights which had excellent reviews, was very pleased with my stay. My room had a beautiful view of valley surrounded by the mountains which looked stunning at morning and even all day the view was awesome. Front desk staff and door staff were friendly and was very helpful. Nice large room with clean bathroom with delicious food at a very reasonable price. Overall it was very comfortable and relaxable and it felt new and fresh. I will definately visit again in hotel rajpur heights in my next trip to dehradun...........

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The stay was tne of the most memorable of my life.the service, location, staff courtesy and the authentic indian food made in so pleasurable to stay plus my kids love the facities.I highly recommend this hotel if ur looking for quality stay at affordable price..thanks to staff and management.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank itrat_salman

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hotel Rajpur Heights was the right selection when I was searching for hotels in Dehradun, It was really cost effective as compare to the other city hotels. The location is just awesome. There is nothing else around this hotel and the view from balcony is just breath-taking. I traveled few places in UP like Luknow, Varnasi and Nainital during my trip to India, I found their customer service was the best one & They have well trained,humble and helping staff. I stayed there in first week of August 2013 first week for four day I will recommend this to everyone who who are planning to visit Dehradun, Enjoy Good food and hospitality. Great Rajpur Height, keep it up!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
14  Thank Sandy_Rai

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very Good Service, Quick n Fast Service.

I like Free pickup and drop service from Railway Station, Bus Stands. Also it was really cost effective hotel as compare to other dehradun hotels. And very near in Mussoorie. All staff are very nice. When i m reach dehradun then again stay in this hotel.

Thanks
Sandy

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
27  Thank SandeepDehradun
HRAJPURH, Manager at Hotel Rajpur Heights, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2014

Dear Sir, Thanks for the Positive Feedback, Appreciated your comments, looking forward for next visit.