“Great place for a kids birthday party”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Strike Charlestown

Strike Charlestown
Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Charlestown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Situated over two levels and overlooking the South Piazza in Charlestown Square, Strike Bowling Charleston is not your usual bowling alley! Featuring 8 bowling lanes, 2 private karaoke rooms, an amazing laser tag arena, cocktail bar, gourmet kitchen and an outdoor terrace, the entertainment options are endless. Strike packs several nights' worth of entertainment into one! And whether it's a function for 10 people or 300, Strike Charlestown Square gives you private lanes, your own DJ, pool tables, a lounge area and private balcony, for an event like no other. Get in touch with one of our team to help arrange your perfect night.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great place for a kids birthday party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great venue for a childrens birthday party. For a reasonable amount you get hire of bowling alley, pizzas and drink and use of karaoke room.
The six boys had a wonderful time and the adults relaxed with a coffee.

Visited August 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Laser Gun game... ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Yesterday my girls 10 and 11 years old played the laser gun.. We had to book and pay for it online but that didn't work So I've called them to make a booking and paid for it over the phone.. I was as a mother was a bit disappointed the game only go for 10 min for $12 or pay $18 for two games.. But my girls didn't seem to mind and they seems to enjoyed it ...
Staff was friendly and helpful

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great party place with Enthusiastic Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was there for a 6 year-old's party today and all parents gave a sigh of relief when we were welcomed by an enthusiastic and animated staff member host, who the kids took an instant shining to. We were all put at ease from the beginning and kids and parents were happy for the 2.5 hours we were there, with lots of check-ups by staff that we had all the refreshments that both kids and adults needed. Excellent party location.

Visited June 2014
Sydney, Australia
274 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Great for kids of all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Took our grandkids here during the school holidays and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They had coupons which they had purchased from the centre management and it included - movie, lunch, drink, and a few other places to visit and play games so they all had a great time and I would certainly recommend the coupon system

Visited January 2014
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Good night out with the girls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My friends and I had a girls night out at Strike Charlestown. We went on a Wednesday night so it only cost $8 per game.

I'm not a drinker myself but my friends enjoyed trying all the different cocktails the bartender could come up with. Having done a lot of bowling at different places I thought it was fun and good value for money. Being a bowling bar, it has a little more of an edge to it than regular bowling alleys with 'cosmic' lights. There's also laser tag and karaoke.

Be aware, they don't supply the free stocking socks like other bowling alleys so if you weren't intending to go there originally and don't have socks on, it will cost you $5 to buy a pair.

Visited May 2014