“Great Food - A must do”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Fantastic Malaysian restaurant. We has a beef curry & salt & pepper tofu, both fantastic. Could not finish the meals as they were so big. Great value for money.
We sat outside which was nice, cool and private.

Will be back again.

4  Thank Threestagerocker

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I have been looking for good Asian food since moving to Newcastle 12 months ago.... 2 weeks ago I found this place... I have now been here 4 times in two weeks... Can not fault the place.... I drive 20 minutes just to pick up takeaway.... I wouldn't go here for a romantic dinner. I would go here for awesome food though

4  Thank HUSSMAN1980
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I got 2 dishes that I use as a yardstick for great Malaysian food, one was good and the other was great, so it definatley gets a tick.

4  Thank TheClarkeClan
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Another visit and this place continues to impress. The food is simply stunning and the prices are pretty good. Set up like acafe they serve gourmet Asian food.

4  Thank DavidH2000
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Ordered takeaway on basis of previous reviews which were rather glowing. The meat dish - chicken - was tasty but the vegetable dish was overcooked and oily.

2  Thank SydneyRaptor