We were here for one night after visiting Cheddar Gorge on our way to meet up with friends in Cornwall. We were given a smartbox as a Christmas present and chosen the Old Cider House for our one night stay and it was a great choice. Lovely hosts comfortable room and a great breakfast, best bacon we have ever tasted! Would recommend and would certainly visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We run the sort of guesthouse that we would want to stay at. That's why we cook good simple food, buy locally and have our own microbrewery. We are relaxed, un-stuffy and welcome dogs. A great place for walking, mountain biking, sightseeing and, above all, relaxing. So, turn off the Blackberry and have a good time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Old Cider House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Cider House Hotel Nether Stowey
- The Old Cider House Nether Stowey, Somerset