It is convenient for the motorway, it is clean and the bed was ok. The staff are polite and helpful but that’s about it.
The walls between the rooms are paper thin and the blinds are locked down at night.
Dinner was a disaster. The “vollaille” - one waitress said it was guinea-fowl and another said duck - whatever, but it had been dead for a very long time... As it was on the menu du jour there was no choice but they replaced it with a perfectly pleasant steak. Pudding - was Coco-pops with what looked dangerously like Angel Delight on top... the rest was well below standard.
Breakfast was passable. All drinks are dispensed from machines and tasted tired.
Not the usual Logis standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Auberge des Moissons is a charming old farmhouse which has been completely renovated including 27 double, twin or family rooms, air-conditioned. Each is equipped with the latest technology. The Hotel includes disabled facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Logis Auberge des Moissons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logis Auberge Des Moissons Hotel Matougues
- Auberge Des Moissons Matougues