“Dinner for One... But Good!”
Review of Tataki

Tataki
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had dinner here alone while on a business trip. I only ate Sushi but it was delicious. Good service. Great location with lots of close parking. Great Value for money.

Next time I am at the City Lodge I will be back!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a wonderful evening at Tataki Sushi. The service is friendly and prompt and the food is of the highest quality. We have taken advantage of the buffet option and the choices was numerous and the chefs were more than willing to make specific sushi on request. Very relaxing atmosphere and an ideal place to spend a lazy summer evening winding down from the day's work. I would recommend it to anybody.

1  Thank Johanna N
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Went after seeing a review on JHB live. It lived upto our expectations. Tasty food, great service, convenient location and fair prices. Its located at the Long point Center near the Monte Casino.
However, expected a more formal and stylish ambience, it looks like a fast food joint. also, it can get quite full.