Warm, efficient well-run hotel in Champagne country. A blizzard and a breakdown meant we arrived three hours late, at 9pm. Nothing was a problem. We were ushered into a warm, busy dining-room, order swiftly taken, champagne poured. The next morning our bill was ready - minus our friends' room. (We thought the hotel might reasonably have charged for this.) Generous sized rooms, comfortable beds, big bathrooms, outdoor swimming pool in process of being enlarged. A great stopover, or a base for exploring the Champagne region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the Champenois vineyard, a charming hostelery in a delightful little village, at the foot in the Mont Aime.Christine et Jean Sciancalepore offer cosiness and comfort allied to good food : 43 pretty rooms overlooking the terrases or gardens, an elegant dining-room decorated with floxers end its Atrium, original recipes, continental breakfast served in an attrative setting by the edge of the swimming-pool, sauna... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hostellerie du Mont-Aime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Du Mont-Aime Hotel Bergeres-Les-Vertus
- Hostellerie Du Mont-Aime France/Bergeres-Les-Vertus