This is a good hotel for a 2 to 3 day stay. The food is good, the wine list is extensive, the staff are helpful but do not speak much English (why should they it is in France) and the accommodation is very satisfactory. However, watch out for room 60. It is a double room with all the usual bells and whistles but also with a constant background hum from the power plant below. We lived with it for 3 nights - we were too idle to ask for another room but avoid it if you have the opportunity.
Finally, given the £ euro exchange rate it is expensive at 150 euro per night without breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the Champenois vineyard, a charming hostelery in a delightful little village, at the foot in the Mont Aime.Christine et Jean Sciancalepore offer cosiness and comfort allied to good food : 43 pretty rooms overlooking the terrases or gardens, an elegant dining-room decorated with floxers end its Atrium, original recipes, continental breakfast served in an attrative setting by the edge of the swimming-pool, sauna... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hostellerie du Mont-Aime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Du Mont-Aime Hotel Bergeres-Les-Vertus
- Hostellerie Du Mont-Aime France/Bergeres-Les-Vertus