As members of 3D wines, we stayed for a couple of nights when we needed to collect some wine from Franglais vin. Lovely accommodation, great welcome and fantastic food. Loved the fact that you could see the food being coked by the family. I'm sure we'll return next time we need to pick up our wine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 17th-century chateau, set amongst manicured gardens, offers guests fine dining and an outdoor swimming pool. It is located in the village of Courcelles-sur-Vesle, in the heart of the Picardy region, a 30-minute drive from Reims.With high ceilings and ornate furnishings, guest rooms offer views of the surrounding gardens. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and complimentary toiletries in the en suite bathroom.A French fine dining experience can be enjoyed in the historic dining room with wooden beams, or in the conservatory with views of the gardens. Chateau de Courcelles boasts a wine cellar with 1000 wine references, as well as 250 types of champagne.In addition to relaxing in the sauna. There is also a tennis court on site and an option of 3 jogging routes within the chateau's gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau de Courcelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Courcelles Hotel Courcelles-Sur-Vesle
- Chateau De Courcelles Sur Vesles