“Breakfast halt before proceeding to Silent Hill resort”
Review of Anam Restaurant

Anam Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Palghar
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Food is really good, a heavy breakfast with everything on their list satisfying our taste buds.We had our breakfast here while we were on our way to Silent Hills Resort which is not far from here.Petrol Pump service is jst next to it, So, one stop for both.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

It is situated on the left side of Ahmedabad-Mumbai NH-8 just after the Vaitarna Bridge (coming from Ahd., going towards Mumbai). If you are starting from Vadodara in the morning, normally you will reach here by 1.30-2 which is ideal for lunch. While coming from Mumbai, it would be ideal for breakfast though reaching it is a bit inconvenient as it involves going a bit further up and then taking a U-turn on the right to reach the place. I would rate the snacks as better than the lunch items though the latter are also quite okay. It is a non-AC pure veg. eatery with huge windows and therefore has a good natural ambience compared to the artificial AC atmosphere of modern restaurants. I have had good jalebi-fafda for breakfast in the morning some years back and a few days back had lunch which was reasonably good.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Hotel Anam is one of the many good rstaurent on the Mumbai Ahemdabad highway. Its about 20-30 mins drive on the highway from Palghar on the way back to Mumbai. Well we had just stopped her for 1/2 an hour just to freshen up ourselves and a cup of tea. I had been herewith my inlaws and this was my first time so they told me to have tea at hotel anam as they had been here earlier and told me that this is a good joint. After arriving at this place i noticed that many people were having batata wada pav & misal pav and so even we got tempted to try out the batata wadas and they were good. We also called for sanwhiches & toast sandwhiches which werent too bad either. Overall i would like to sum it up by recommending their batata wadas to every1.

2  Thank VirendraPethad