Bright Sunny Pines Hotels & Resort
Corbett Hill Resort(Lansdowne)(Great Value!)
$65
Fairydale Resort(Lansdowne)
Blue Pine Resort(Lansdowne)
Atali(Singthali Village)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslocation was perfectfacilities providedmin drivenature's beautymain marketthe hotel offersrooms facedelhi ncrother hotelsnice place to stayhotel location isawesome foodhill stationsunriseviewtreksspite
Reviewed October 2, 2013

There is my first visit to lansdowne i and my seven friends are really enjoyed at lansdowne specially bright sunny pines hotel and resort . The view of the rooms are really marvelous and the service of the staffy is really quick .

1  Thank Shaanahuja
PranitaBakshi, Director of Sales at Bright Sunny Pines Hotels & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Amazing place hotel staff was amazing food is awesome, they all were curtious & well mannered they provided every help which we asked for....

Everybody must visit this place as you'll have amazing fun

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had been to this place with my family for 2days , it was a real retreat in the lap of the nature and a peaceful place away from the madness of daily life. Situated at a strategic location in Lansdowne and the breathtaking view of the valley makes this heaven a very special place in lansdowne. Above all was literally astonished to see the services of the whole staff. Each of the staff competing among themselves in terms of the services and this is the highlight of this property. Nevertheless to say the staff and the crew is amazing. Thanks for all the mouthwatering dishes we ordered. To me Bright Sunny Pines will be your place if you are looking for exceptional service level , hygienic food and safe place to stay in Lansdowne.
Hats off to whole crew for showcasing this wonder.

Regards
Rameshwari Goswami & Family

Room Tip: The valley view from whole hotel is just picture perfect
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went to bright sunny pines with 4 of my friends. Rhe location if the hotel is just superb and mindblowing.
The view is undoubtedly one can never forget.
The food be it Chinese or Muglai or Indian is lipsmacking.
The services are up to the mark.
There we even get to enjoy the bonfire as their was a big group in the hotel and the weather was slightly cold so hotel provided bonfire and light music.
I will go again for sure...
Bravo..

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Rooms - the locks of the room were pathetic, anybody could push the door twice and enter easily. Mosquitoes were the unattended guests to our rooms. The only good thing was the balcony where we can sit and enjoy the beautiful view. Bathroom was smelling, dont know why!
Food - We found a dead bee in our maggi, chinese was tasteless, we were so damn hungry but couldnt eat it. Went to sadar bazar to eat something good.
View from hotel is awesome, the moment we stepped, we were so happy to see the beautiful clouds visible from the room. But food and mosquitoes & rooms condition spoiled everything.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends