- Excellent, The Best LOCATION in Landsdowne, undoubtedly. Built right on the trourist spot of Tip n Top Hill point.
- The wooden cottages are Super Deluxe, amazing feeling to live in there.
- Comfortable and clean beds
- Dining area is good, TV with cable is good. Small refrigerator is also there (very handy)
Normal cottages are deluxe (not very good, but average). The tree house is good but not worth it, and there are only 2 of them.
- Bad service (its Govt owned).
- No intercom. You have to call them on their cell phones
- With that service, it is overpriced.
We were 6, took one double bedroom and one single bedroom super deluxe wooden cottages. No doubt the location was just too good but found it to be highly overpriced and bad service. They do get you whatever you need, but the quality is not good and it takes ages.
Overall, if money is not a problem (we paid aprox 5k - 1 Bedroom and 7 k - 2 bedroom cottage - super deluxe per night) and you can manage with below average service (but bearable) then its a MUST GO resort. You can choose to go for a deluxe cottage as well (cheap and OK). Best for weekend getaways from Delhi.