We had four nights at Oyster Island Resort in the deluxe bungalows and thought it was paradise. The rooms were fantastic, clean and spacious. The deck with hammock overlooking the water was so relaxing. There is so much you can do, or you can just chill and relax. Wonderful meals at the restaurant and friendly staff. The kayak to Matevulu blue hole is a must, wonderful to swim there. Also did Riri river blue hole by dugout canoe, and it was also incredible. The island is lovely to walk around and explore, good snorkelling at midway beach.
The resort also organised a 2hr fishing, 2hr snorkelling trip for us with Fabrice from Island Fishing Santo which we thoroughly recommend. We would definitely recommend Oyster Island Resort and hope to be back one day..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a private 25 hectare island just 2 minutes crossing from the mainland. Oyster Island Resort resides within a Marine Reserve, abundant in marine and wild life. Sandy beaches, tropical rainforest, coral reefs and war plane wrecks make for fantastic snorkelling. Bungalows line the waters edge, each with private decks or patio's, enjoying stunning views out over the calm lagoon waters. Family Vila allow room for parents and children to enjoy the large grounds and gardens and are set off the water for safety. Skilled Chefs serve the very best of local and western cuisine from our waterfront restaurant. Only 20 minutes from the airport and township. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Oyster Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Island Hotel Luganville
- Oyster Island Resort Vanuatu/Luganville