“Awesome!”

SS President Coolidge
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Luganville
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience of diving the President Coolidge with Alan Power diving crew. Certified divers only!
2 dives done - morning was an introductory dive (max depth 31m), around the outside of the bow area, followed by an afternoon dive (max depth 37.5m) that penetrated the bow area - medical centre and a few others. Great visibility (25mtr+). Thanks to the friendly team at Alan Power diving - an absolute highlight of my trip to Santo!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Organised by the owners of Barrier Beach House I dived with Allan Powers Dive Tours. It was quiet the day I dived so it was just me and the dive master. I only did the introductory dive but it was great, went into the hold and a partial penetration of the wreck from the side of the hull. Allan Powers was the first diver on the wreck and has spent many years (bottom time) diving on it.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I've been diving professionally for 8 years and the eight dives I managed to get done on the SS President Coolidge were some of the best I've ever done.

You have no idea what you're in for. This is a truly amazing wreck.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

If you can dive, dive this wreck. If you cannot dive, learn to dive in Luganville and dive this wreck. My friends learnt to dive at the Corals Keys Fish and Dive resort with Micheal and loved it, then we all dove with Allan Power to explore the wreck. Awesome staff at both places and really enjoyed the fact they looked after us new divers so well. It is a shore dive (you walk in) which is amazing in itself for such a large wreck and i met people who were diving it for longer than a week. I went once. Would still be there if I could. Next time

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Very nice 6 dives from 30 to 55 metres, never got bored or seen anything twice due to the size of the ship. Definitely a must if you love wreck diving. Went with Santo Island Dive and was happy with the staff / dive guide but the equipment could use some replacing as some of the parts very quite well used (but still working in good order)